Monday, February 9, 2009

Snapshot of Me By: Kiley Edwards

In the picture I have chosen Iam 9 years old at Boondocks. I remeber when I was getting suited up and all I thought about was I am going to die. As I looked up at the big wall I said I have to conquer my fear. You see I have been afraid of heights since I fell out of a huge tree and twisted my ankle. When I took my first step I was fine but when I got up another 3 feet I flipped out. Then my big sister alyssa said its okay just make it to the top.



As I started to climb higher and higher i felt like a spy climbing up a wall . As I got higher and higher I got more scared but then I saw that bell. Just a few more steps I said to myself then it was amazing I had made it to the top. I rang that bell as loud as I could just to make sure everybody heard it. I felt victorious at the top of the wall. I will never forget that day because thats the day I conqured my fear.



That day I felt like I had won a gold medal in the olympics. Or reached the unreachable.
Even though my sister told me to be quiet because I kept going on and on about it. But that was the best day of my life.

No comments: