Hi I am 14 years old. For some reason i have been really good in school and now all of the sudden i am starting to get worse and worse grades at the time being. I am confused because I have always been an A,B student. But now I am starting to get lower grades like C and B. Can Someone Please Help Me!
4 comments:
If you are really confused, try talking to your teachers and ask why you are getting the grades that you are. If there is a concept that you're having a hard time with, ask the teacher if they can explain it better. It might be that you are just having a hard time paying attention. Hope this helps.
54
Hi, this is number 22 and I am here to say i have the same problem, at the starting of school I got really good gracdes but since then my grades went down, and all I have to tell you is that just try more and maybe if you have to start going to a touter, cause that is what I had to do, so hope I helped and good luck.
-22
ask your teachers for extra credit if you cant get it from them turn in all your late assinments & that should help...63
Post a Comment