I Choose the song The Scientist by Coldplay, it is important to be because it is Coldplay, which is my sister's favorite band. I also like it because one of the lines says "it's such a shame for us to part, no body said it was easy..." This song kind of gives me a bitter-sweet feeling, hard because I think of my sister when I hear this song and then I start missing her really bad, but good because it brings back memories of us rocking out to Coldplay, Sigur Ros, Bon Iver, and David Bowie!!! I relate to this song because the line I quoted earlier, it is really hard for us to be apart, and and really it isnt easy.
I interviewed Dalton Moller, he chose the song Grace Kelly. It reminds him of all the other people in the world that are struggling and have worse problems than his. His favorite line is "Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me, with out making me try? The song makes him think of the people struggles people are facing. This song makes him happy and makes him want to dance, because of the upbeat tempo of the song! The song is my Mika and it is alternative genre.
Our songs are alike because they both are in the genre of alternative. They also both make us think of hard times or struggles people face. There are also differences with our songs, one is that they make us feel a little different, Dalton wants to dance and is happy when he hears his song. When I hear my song I think of my sister and I have a somber feeling. These are both great songs!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment