Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Snapshot of Me by Dallas Kunkler

The photograph was taken at my dads second roomates house, since he got into a legal argument against his 1st roomate. It was token in the main hallway in the basement where my dad was staying. I was 6 at the time and the picture was token on 7/1/01. My dad is in the picture with me and he was 29 at the time. My sister took the picture of us.

The picture was taken because my dad and my mom got divorced, and I didn't see my dad often. It was mainly token because he was staying in a better place because his old roomate was a drugie, and we were happy. We were happy because we were having fun, and hanging out. I love this picture because it means something to me, and I look at it all the time. The picture makes me think of my dad when I look at it, because I don't see him a lot.

I will always remember this picture because we were in a better place, and I liked it a lot more. It was cleaner, didnt smell, and I liked the roomates better. I love this picture because its a picture of me and my dad when I was younger, and I dont have many of them. Ill always remember this picture, and Ill always have it.