Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Metaphor Madness" by Yvette Anaafi

Life is a rollercoster!! It has its ups and downs, Beginnings, ends and everything in between. Life is a rollercoster that seems like it never end. Life is a rollercoster with its ups and downs, loopty loops and everything else. Life is a rollercoster, that when you get on you need a friend by your side. If you didn't have friends by side in life, you wouldn't have anyone to hold on to when there's a big downfall in your life. Life is a rollercoster that at sometime it will come to any end.

One day I got in a fight with my friend and I didn't want to say sorry because I didn't think I did anything wrong. Yet i felt really bad that we weren't talking to each other for a long time. So at that point I didn't really have a best friend to talk to when I had my ups and downs. She was always by my side and supported me through everything I did. So when we got in a fight I thought the rollercoster had ended. But just to let you know it didn't.

All in all life is a rollercoster that sometimes when it comes to an end it's a good thing and other times it's just not such a really good thing. All rollercosters come to ends and so does life. But like a rollercoster you have to enjoy the ride before it comes to an end. Like is a rollercoster that when you get on it you have to know there will be ups and downs. Enjoy the ride on a rollercoster because it will come to an end.

No comments: