Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Dear Class"... By 47

So my best friend and I have been bff's since kindergarten, and since 7th grade she has changed so much! I miss her and want the real her back. Recently she got a cell phone and whenever she is at my house she seems glued to it! And when I was going out with this one guy she said crap about us and saying I foreced myself to like him just so I could say that I have a boyfriend. (Which I wasn't!!) Two days ago we had a moment like when we were besties again! I want to talk to her adn tell her I miss the old her and want to be bff's again, but I am justa worried she will laugh at me! And when she is with one of her other friends she treats me like dirt! What should I do?!?!

2 comments:

Writer said...

I know its easier said than done, but if she is rude to you and she doesn't really care that your there then she doesn't deserve your friendship. She has been your best friend, but you can always find new ones there are plenty of people who would love to be your friend so go find them!


~59

Writer said...

Well maybe she just said crap about you and your bf because she wants one or maybe she likes him, but if thats not it she should not be treating you like dirt just cause she is around her other friends, I had a friend like that before and I just couldnt handle it anymore to the point where I just stopped talking to her and ignored her, and let me tell ya now that was a bad and stupid choice, and just go tell her that you want to be closer like you used to and if she laughs then that is rude, maybe try just taking a break from her and maybe try finding a new bestie. Well I wish you good luck, see ya!!

-22