Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Metaphore Madness" By: Alicia Christ

My Life is a Rollar Coaster




The first hill is always the highest. It always takes the longest to climb. As you reach the top you realize your getting ready to lose your breath and end up with butterflies. When you get to the bottom of the first hill and you know you can't go any further, you see that you are ready to go back up and good things start happening. You are now at the top of the hill. When the cart is finally off the gears you fall. Down, down, down, down. You are at the bottom now and you're just waiting to get yourself back together. Now you are reaching the same place you started. The ride is over.


About 6 months ago I met the man I've been looking for my whole life, He was so amazing! However one day, he and my brother got into an arguement. Now this was about a month into the relationship. Well my boyfriend started calling people to come beat the crap out of my brother, so I left. I headed home, but half way there he texted me, he told me that i really shouldn't have done that, he told me that if I didnt come back, I would regret it. I didn't care, I didn't go back. He told me it was over. I was crushed! I cried forever but i didn't exactly know why, after all he was just another guy. The next day I recieved another text, from his phone. It read, "We need to talk." I said "ok, about what?" He then told me i needed to wait it was something that had to be said in person. I waited. That entire day everyone was telling me how, "no matter what he said, I couldnt take him back." After school we went to the hill. He had amazingly apologized for everything! Now if you only knew this kid, you would know, he isn't the kind of person to do that sort of thing. He told me he would do anything to have another chance with me. We talked for a little over an hour when I finally decided he was right. What he had done was a mistake and he just needed the night to realize that. I took my baby back!
Since that day we have broken up 5 times and have gotten back together 6 times. I honestly don't think i would ever be able to live my life without that kid! He is so amazing! Yes, we do have our moments but nothing can seperate us this time! We have everything finally figured out! I love Joshua James Gaston so much!!!!

No comments: