It was about 10 a.m. on a hot summer morning when my alarm clock rang. As I got up as fast as I could and ran around the condo telling my sister to get up and get her swimming suit on. As the clock hit 11 a.m. we were out the door on our way to the beach. When we finally reached the last stair and hit the freakishly hot sand I ran as fast as I could and jumped in the ocean with my boogie board. At least ten minutes later I got out and that's when I heard it "Spencer wait there" I tried my hardest to run to get back in the water I stopped to look back aand that's when she snapped the photo and that is how it happened.
When she took the photo I was thinking hurry and take the picture so I can catch that huge wave as the picture was taken. An hour lter I got bored and decided to go back t the condo.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment