A Snap Shot Of Me by Alexis Hall
My picture is me and my brother at his birthday party. we are at my grandmas house it is a old white two story house we are standing in front of a glass mirror with a brown antique clock and fake plants infront. The house is decorated for a party/magic show and the forth of July.
It was my brothers birthday party the theme was a magic show. I was sticking my hand into on of those magic sacks, me and my brother were photographed because the magician brought me and my brother up to do a magic trick. My friends and my brothers friends were sitting on the couch watching us.
I was nervous at the time and scared because I didn't know what was in the bag.
what I pulled out of the bag was some long baloons but the first time nothing he had told us to blow them up we couldn't it was way to hard.
At the end my brother got alot of presents from the magicain like a stuffed rabbit and some magic cups and balls.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment