Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"A Snapshot of Me" By Skylar Ward

This was on a warm summer day during 2002. It was at Jordan High School. The grass was so green and soft. It was like sitting on a cloud. I remember I loved that year of football. One reason was that it was my first year playing and the other reason is that a lot of my friends were on my team also. I was getting kinda hot with my long socks and all of my pads on.

This picture was taken for football. It was a picture of my whole team. We had the picture tooken for so at the end of the football season we would be able to find old friends. Also just remember all the good times that year.

My feelings were quite odd I was felling like two different fellings that you shouldn't feel at the same time. I was excited and ready to take the picture. But I was also felling nervous and didn't want to take the picture because back then I didn't like taking pictures. I felt a little more comfertable because it was being taken with other people and my friends.

1 comment:

Writer said...

ill bet it was fun for your first season and all the other season will be fun to... George Cowan