My Life!
My life is like a road with a dead end!
It go's on but has a few bumps along the way.
You can't just get in the car and drive past it.
There will always be curves and swerves.
But I always find a way to get over them.
sometimes you get into a crash.
You can't go back and drive better, or try and avoid it.
You just have to learn from your mistakes.
life has its hard ships and i just have to get over them.
Lifes not all that easy, you always have your challenges.
Theres obstacles along the way, and there not always fun.
Some times they can be hard to get over.
I have to do it becuse if I don't it slowes me down.
I get in fights with my family and friends,
and I can't go back and wish i hadn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment