Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dear Class... By 39

So.... how is everyone??
Ok so my boyfriend and I have gone out 6 times now and have broken up 5 times. Because of this my mom hates his guts! I mean she literally can't stand the kid. :( I really really like him (obviously)! She doesn't know that we are back together yet though i really want to tell her. As far as she knows I'm giving him all of March to show me that he has changed and if he has then I'm going to take him back. I hate hiding things from my mom though I wish I could just tell her the truth.. How can i tell her without hurting her or losing her trust?? I would also really like it if she could like him again I mean I REALLY like him!

PLEASE HELP!!!

~39

3 comments:

Writer said...

Ask yourself, do you trust your mom? And what will she do if she finds out? I'd suggest to tell her, maybe she'll trust you more for trusting her. But if that won't work, then just wait it out until you say he's changed and let him meet your mom and prove it. It's about respect and trust.

-42

Writer said...

well I think that you should open up to youre mom and tell her how much you like him and that she should give him a chance like you are giving him a chance.I always tell my mom wat happens to me and if I like a guy and sometimes she get upset but I still tell her because its better if she hears it from you than by someone else

--52

Writer said...

Do you really belive he has changed? If he honestly has then show your mom that and make sure he does somthing to prove he has changed and really does love you<3!!!!!!
-76