Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"A Snapshot of Me" by Mariana Martinez

In my snapshot it was during school hours I was in PE .It was really in the gym. But it was picture day at my old school in California.That day I was wearing a Black and pink striped shirt.The background of the picture was a tree with a fountain.So the tree is behind me coming out of the right side of the picture.Behind the tree and me there is a fountain.



The day that the picture was taken all the students were in many long lines.We were all waiting to get are picture taken.I remember that me and my friends were talking .At first we didn't know which pose we were going to choose. but we ended up choosing the pose where are hand was by our ear.I also remember that we would try to make each other laugh so we would come out laughing.



When the picture was taken I was thinking that I better come out good.It was during summer.Outside was really hot .There were months before the end of the school year.

When we were done taking the picture we would have to go outside.Since the gym was cool we wanted to be the last ones to take the picture so we wouldn't have to go outside.

1 comment:

Writer said...

could sort of picture the moment, but not the best description but a good story over all.

-Dalton Moller