Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Snapshot of Me by Alicia Christ

This was the day! I would be moving to Utah forever! I wouldn't be going to grandma's to play everyday. I wouldn't be borrowing the boys' clothes when I have an accident in my pants. I was going to move. I didnt really want to move but mom was having a hard time seeing him... everyday. I wasnt even a year old.





In the picture, my brother is sitting in his superman outfit. He was on the far left side. Sitting next to him was Nick, my cousin, he was the only one in pants and a long sleeved shirt. His shirt was red with little dinosaures on it. His pants were just regular light blue jeans. Next to him was his brother, Zach. He was wearing a cute little blue and green striped outfit. Zach is much shorter then everyone else even though he is the oldest. His short curly hair always looks great! He's deffinately going to be a stud! To the right of him was the most beautiful redneck in the world, ME!!! I was wearing my favorite outfit along with the best cowboy boots ever! The cowboy boots had been passed down between all of us in the picture, however I refused to give them up. They were just the most stylish thing in my closet!



Behind the four of us, was grandma's faded pink house. You could see the next door neighbors plain boring white house. You could also see clothes hanging to dry, and part of the porch. In front of us was a grey, cut every 2 and a half feet, sidewalk. You could see some perfectly greened grass as well.

It was the day i'd say goodbye.

No comments: