skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Family Folklore by Joe Isaacson
This was at a time when we were on a family outing. Every year we go to a camping place, like Willard bay or Jordanelle. Two years ago we went to Jordanelle, my family, my friend, and my friends family were all there. My friend and I were racing in the water, my friend used to swim so slow that if a shark was swimming and saw him it would have thought he was dead and ignore him. I won my friend every time I raced him that year but I lost to every body else. Now my friend is a strong swimmer and he swims a lo0t faster than me. He swam so fast that he made a wake. That day we ate bbq chicken and had a lot of fun. The water was so cold that al the fishes in the lake died from a cold. We stayed at the Jordanelle for four days
No comments:
Post a Comment