Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Family Folklor by skylar ward

It all started 11:30 in the morning on Saturday March 14, 2009. The only thing we could here was the screaming of the gods. They were screaming because Johnny and I were out skating. We were the best skaters that existed. When we got down to Trax to go down to Sandy Skate Park everyone moved so we could sit down. We got down there to Sandy the skaters there were pretty good but not close to as good as us.



We brought a garbage can over and started olling over it. One time I ollied and my foot was in the wrong spot(to far up on the skateboard). I landed on my foot first and it was sideways like what would happen if I were to roll it and then my skateboard kept going and I also ran over the same foot. This all happened so fast no one knew what happened all you could here was craking and everyone in aww seconds later.

No comments: