skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Family Folklore By: Niki Schmidt
One day I was riding this ginormous horse he was as tall as a 6 story building. My uncle was guiding it because I was only 10. Each time the horse would step you could feel the world shake. As my uncle was guiding it I asked him to let go so i could try it on my own. We were in a field that was as big as the Sahara desert. As we were riding the was small horses all the way across the field it was really far. This horse was about ready become a tornado in a trailer park and zoom over to the other horses. This horse just jumped it was like there was a vi sous wolf behind him. so I was just trying to hold on and i was yelling for him to stop and horse turned into a sandstorm in the desert. I was being thrown around and could not take control of it. as the horse jumped i went flying off as i hit the ground i was under the horse as he kicked my legs he leaped. He landed and the world turned into a big earth quake the water was spilling off into outer space. the shake and the rumble of the motorcycles and four wheelers coming to get me the people screaming like the world was ending they took me back to camp and there were craters in the backs of mi legs and my pance were ripped to shreds. The horse was then retrieved and the only remembrance left are the scars on my legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment