Life is a boat on the open sea. Sometimes life is great and you are floating with the sun shining down on you. Other times it can be really rough, not knowing what to do because their is a huge storm tossing and turning. You are only left with hope that you will finally reach the shore at the end. It is a journey, safe when you have a map. However you don't always have a map to follow. It can be really dangerous if you are in uncarted waters. Even if it is scary it is an adventure!
I have to make some really hard decisions right now. One will lead me into the safe waters that I know and I will have a lot smaller problems. The other choice will take me to the uncharted waters. It might be a grand adventure that I am not sure I want to embark on right now. Most of the choices I have made in the past have sailed my boat to the safe waters.
Life is a boat. When we were born we set sail and when we die it is when we have reached the shore and the end of our journey. No one is perfect and can always stay in the easy path, everyone has to take chances at times. Sometimes the dangerous waters are the ones that you learn the most lessons from. You have to take risks sometimes and just see what happens!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment