A dark room on a Christmas morning, the only light is the one coming from a Christmas tree in the far right of this room, at the edge is a tree skirt is folding out on. Around the corner of the room is the wrapping paper from all of the child's presents... my presents... they lay in a pile behind me, but I've found the one I really want, its a large baby doll wrapped in a blanket this is the first doll i ever had as a kid.
This baby is twice the size of me so despite my efforts to keep it off the ground it would drag behind me, with the doll in a head lock and me tilting to one side trying to keep its feet off the ground, I would always trip or fall on the dolls feet because they got in my way alot. But although Iwould be mad at the doll for doing this, I would always forgive it and pretend feed it again just to take care of it, to me as a child this doll was something i didnt want to be without something that I wanted to take with me everywhere.
When I was little this doll was something I consederd an actual person Iwould think of it as a sibling so I would attempt to sneak it with me whenever my mom told me I couldnt bring it with me to my babysitters house. Wich was a dificult thing because it was bigger than me.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
I liked it, I could see the whole thing you carrying your baby doll and you leaning to one side trying to stand up. It was amazing, nice work!
--Kaitlyn Byars
Post a Comment