Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Snapshot of Me! By: TinaF.

This snap shot of me is a snap of my last day in California. I was about to go on the trip to Cal. in car so me and my friend got to hang out a little before we left. As we were getting ready to leave and as my family(church family always likes to go together so that there is a better chance that we get there safely and carefully)was also getting ready so that we would go at a same time. Like it was my family and 1 other family going it was 2 vans that needed to be loaded so we were all at our Church with other families there to say their goodbyes. We spend a lot of time there with all of them then took pictures.

In this picture of me I am in the church I was talking about. My friend and I were behind the temple in the little class area next to the kitchen. The spot we were in was about the middle. In the background the walls are split colors with more purple than white. Also in the background is a white door and and a white table to the left of it. There is a little square that is a purple door on the bottom of the right wall of the photo and directly above the mini-mini door is a photo of a forest. On the left and in the middle of the two objects on the right wall is a fire safety and a fire extinguisher. Right there in the middle of the room is my friend hugging me in the photo. We are close and smiling like it was nothing that I was leaving.

I remember feeling like it really was nothing wrong going on. I felt a twinge of sadness but most of all I felt excitement to be going on my first road trip. I was so excited that for once we were leaving and were going to be with the family in Utah. I was only a little sad because I was leaving my dad, step-mother, and my very cute little step-sister. I felt as if I wanted to stay but when I thought about how much better it would be to get a new refreshed start and live our lives as if we went through nothing in Cal. I felt better and didn't think about the pain after.

No comments: