Life is a cookie, its always alright then you get to the chocolate parts. Life is good, and it has its up and downs, then theres the best parts of life. A cookie has its best parts, and is usually good, and then you get sick of it. Maybe you dont want a chocolate chip cookie, maybe your sick of it, it starts to taste bad. They both have good and bad things to them.
One time I liked my cookie, it was great. Everything was going good, when I dropped my cookie. My dad was going back to Florida for Law School, and I wouldnt see him for a couple months. I also hadn't talked to any of my close friends for a while. I felt all alone, and angry and stuff, I dont really remember. Then I had the best part of a cookie I've ever had. I realized that cookies are supposed to be enjoyed. So I enjoy my cookie everyday now. I love my cookie.
Cookies are really good, they take certain ingredients to make a certain cookie. Just like people have certain personalities, and charastics. Cookies are sometimes bad, usually good, and then theres a couple good parts. Life isnt always great, it usually is, and sometimes something good happens to you. Life is a cookie.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment