skip to main |
skip to sidebar
dear class by 33
My dad lives in Hawaii and i don't get to see him anymore and he keeps making promises and never does them. Like he promised he was coming back and he didn't. He promised he would pay for me to come and see him and my grandparents payed instead of him. I really want to see him i want to pay for him to come home but my grandparents won't let me. What should I do
2 comments:
Tell him exactly how you feel. It may seem absolutely absurd for him to do such things, but there may be a reason for everything. Do what Anne Frank does and look at all the wonderful positive things about your life, I guarantee there's plenty of them.
impersubwriter #81
I think you should tell him how you feel and tell him that he should stop promising if he is not going to go with the promise.
Post a Comment