Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"A snapshot of me" by: Kaitlyn Byars

There I was standing on that rock acting like I'm flying or as my mo said falling through the air. As I am standing there I can see a clear shot of the ground, as if I was in the motion of falling, behind me is my brother standing the same exact way as me but much ferther up the rock. "Mom look at us" I yell as I stand and smile at my mom, getting ready to take a picture my mom says smile, but too late there I am standing on the rock like I about to fall off of a cliff with a facial expression like I just saw a giant hairy monster. In the picture you can see my brother in the backround looking as if he is picking something up, or as I say "he looks like he is throwing up!!" That day was so hot that I thought I was going to melt away like a ice cream cone, in the back round you can see the red rock like it has been sun burnt from sitting in the sun too long, that day I remembering traveling to South Dakota, in the picture we are somewhere in Evingston Wyoming, and let me tell ya it was hotter than ever.

During the time this picture was taken I was really happy, just knowing that my family was all happy and having a good time made me fell really happy!! In the picture my brothers are doing something, at the time I thought was really cool and wanted to be just like them, so thinking what I was thinking I did what they were doing and thought that it was the coolest thing to do, but even though me and my brothers were acting really wierd and funny, I was still happy and so was everyone in my family. At the time I was thinking "wow how cool am I, I am doing what exactly what my brothers are doing, I must be the coolest sister ever" but that was how it was back then when I always looked up to my brothers, well to admit it I still look up to them now, cause even though they think I am really annoying we all still love each other!

The sight of my and my brothers standing on that rock looking as if we were flying brought a smile on my parents faces, and still does, my parents thought how cute is that my cute little kids are looking like they are flying and look at the looks on thier faces isn't that just cute!

No comments: