Life is a rollercoaster
You have your ups and your downs
Your happiness and frowns
There are parts you might LOVE
Some you might absolutly HATE
You counldn't possibily enjoy it without friends
You never know what to expect
It might go from mellow to extreme
Or from extreme to mellow
Life is a rollercoaster
When it comes to an end
Everyone's sad and they'll want to start over and do it agian
My life is definetly like a rollercoaster
Sometimes I'm at my extreme!
Next I'm at my lowest
I never know what would happen next
I never know i f i'm gonna hit a dead end or fall out
Life is about taking risks
Life is about enjoyment
Life is about family, friend, and knowing new people
Life is awesome
Life is great
Life is a mystery that you can't possebly hate
Life has ups and life also has downs
Life has happiness and life has frowns
I'm thankful for my life.
For the people in it and the people that will be
Life is a everlasting rollercoaster!
1 comment:
Nyoun
I FREAKING LOVE YOU NYOUN. Your writeing is amazing and very true. Life is like a rollercoaster. My favorite part is at the beginning whne you siad we have our UPS and our DOWNS. Nyoun you always make my day. Thank you for being such a good friend.
~Natalie Sefilian~
Post a Comment