Wednesday, March 4, 2009

dear class by#75

my best freind is going out with a boy i liked a lot. I never told her any thing about him . she told me that she was going out with a relly good looking guy I was happy for her. When i saw him it was the guy. I told her they make a cute couple but I was torn up inside (he is relly sweet). I dont know what to do.

3 comments:

Writer said...

ok weel i just wanted to say that this has happened to me before with a friend and a boy i had liked for a long time i really just had to get over it though but you dont nessesarily think you need o do that try telling your friend how you feel or if shes one of those friends that wont care or will get mad try just saying in a joking tone ya i used to like him mabey seee how she reacts if that doesnt do anything then i really dont know try talking to your parents or a family member about it i do that with mi brother and sister a lot.
hope i helped you
-85

Writer said...

Hi, Well if you like him a lot try telling your friend how you feel about the whole them two going out thing, and maybe she will stop the relationship and your guys could be even better friends. If she doesnt know how you feel about this guy tell her, but dont loose her, dont stop beeing friends over a guy cause that is the stupist reason to loose a friend. Hope I helped!!

-22

Writer said...

dont worry that relationship cant go long, its jr. high for peat's sake be there for your friend and if your strong enough tell her in a kind way make it so she will not afend just tell her, a real friend would understand, you can do it.

#11