Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dear class...... by 49

I am having trouble with my grades my parents said if i pick them up i can have a bird ,$140 and be able to go to a modeling school.I really want the bird but I have two c- ,an one c, and three A- and one F and my parents think i can do better. My parents want me to get all A's but it is really hard to focus on school work I study all the time but is still hard. Like on a test I studied and thought I would do a good job it was ok but not the best. What can I do I have been trying really hard turning every thing but some things I can't make up.

2 comments:

Writer said...

I know school can be hard sometimes. What you should do is try to study for EVERY test and if there is something you don't understand, ask the teacher if they can explain it better. Once they explain it, you are likely to do better on not only tests, but the assginments too. Then, you will get your grades up. Hope you do better.

54

Writer said...

You could try talking to the teachers and ask them what i can do to bring my grade up and maybe find some extra credit you could do. And try turning everything in and ask what you can do to make up for the late work, and if there is something you don't understand ask to teachers to explain it more -92