Tuesday, March 24, 2009

metaphore madness by Alexis Hall

my life is like a flower pretty

and sometimes rare. There are allot of different colors all different in are own way the scent, the look and the climate they survive in or blossom. you have to find the one that best fits you and your personality maybe you enjoy the smell or the looks of it. We are all different in are own way just like flowers they might look the same but they don't bloom at the same time and look maybe one could be destroyed. They also could have a different pigment on the petals the shape could also be different. No on is the same even if your are twins you might have different personalities we should be happy that we are all different just like flowers.


this relates to when I moved to Australia I did and didn't like it my dad didn't want me and my brother to move because he loved us. He was different from my mom because my mom wanted us to go but my dad didn't he had his own opinion and new it would be hard to see us maybe he wouldn't get to see us ever again when we moved I thought this would be the last I would see him. He cared for me and I was his own rare and special daughter. The same with my Brother Josh.

No comments: