skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"Dear class..." by 55
I'm 13 and in junior high. I have lots of friends, but I have this one guy friend I have had scince last year. We kinda gor into a little fight and both said that we think each other have changed. We don't really talk anymore just sometimes, and we have the same frinds, but he only said that I have changed. I miss him as a frined so much! I want to work things out and become friends again. What should I do?
3 comments:
Hi, I heard of your problem and I think you guys should try to work it out, go up to him and tell him you are sorry and if he doesnt say sorry back or just ignores you then maybe he is not your real friend if he cant forgive your for a fight. Its not fun loosing friends over stupid things, all I have to say is try and work it out. Hopefully I helped some!
-22
#81
you should tell him how you feel, and tell him that you want to be his friend or just start talking to him when he is with the same friends at the same time.I hope this helps.
Talk to him about it! Tell him that you miss having him as a friend and you're sorry for everything that has happened. People always change as they get older but that doesn't mean friendships have to change as well. If he's your true friend then he will forgive you. If he ignores you and won't forgive you then maybe he's not your true friend. Give it time and things will work out.
-97
Post a Comment