Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"metaphor madness" by:Niki S.

My Life!!!


My life is a book written in pen.


Once you write it you cant go back and erase it.


There is other characters but they don't know the real you.


You can flip the pages but you never know what comes next.


There is always a climax so you cant stop reading.


Then it will slow down.


It will sadly come to an end!


But then your book will surprise you and become amazing once again...






Well there is so many things, from friends to boys.

Because once I say something I cant erase it from some ones

mind especially if it was hurtful.

People may think they know me but there is always something hiding,

something I wont tell anyone.

I don't trust anyone.

I try to avoid the drama or fights but as I move on (if I can)

I never know there might be a horrible fight in the future.

Sometimes I do fun things like go on vacation, or just chill with friends.

It seems like its too fun and you want more.

Some sad things happened family members died.

People really close to me disappeared.

It seemed like there was no other option but then to sit and

dread the sad moments.

But just then I did new things and I met great people.

I realized everything is okay!!!

No comments: