Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It was a hot summer day in Councel Bluff Iowa, the sun was smiling big. It was a balcony in the second floor where I jumped off. I felt as if I was an eagle and all I had to do was spread my wings and fly away. It seemed like I was jumping off a plane, this fall/jump lasted for ever and ever and ever. The wind hit my face like an air conditioner in the scortching sun. Or maybe a hot heater on your feet walking through a snow storm. It felt as if Iwas sourin, flyin, there wasn't a star in heaven I couldn't reach. I was truly breaking free. I believed I could fly, I truly believed that I could touch the sky, I thought about for nights, and days, then finally I spread wings and flew away, like a leaf falling off a tree. I was like a bird, I only fly away, I didn't know where my soul is, and didn't care where my home is. I was like a bird. Finally, I reached the ground. With a loud THUMP! It was horrible, I didn't break any bones (gladly) When I went back upstairs. My sister freaked out! She was yelling about how I jumped off and all that good stuff. I told her to just shut up, I said, do you see any broken bones? "I didn't think so." So go back to the kitchen and finish making my lunch, haha, then I got in trouble for being sassy and disrespectful. But I give myself two thumbs up.

No comments: