Life is music. Music is life. Either way, it can be about whatever you want it to be. No one can decide for you when it comes to writing a song or a life. They will ultimately come a decision that is hard to make, or a part that is complicated or dull. We all have moods and stories, we all have feeling and time. Human nature has a natural beat based on how you feel. It shows too, because when you look at a person like you listen to a song, you can tell how they feel based on looks. As you do judging a song by it's tonality. Life and music directly relate to each other as well. Music gets you through life. Life is music.
My first day at Disneyland in my life, and I was crying. I wasn't even on a ride. Disneyland just decorated so well, that it actually got to my head. I was in line for Indiana Jones Adventure. It was the scariest thing ever! I just wanted to get out of there! My dad eventually convinced me to ride it. The actual ride, was not as scary as the line. There was so much going on during all of it and I couldn't keep track of it if it was scary! But, I did love it. It got me into design and tricks of the eye. It also showed the value of sound in certain settings. So I rode it again, and again, and again, and again! I figured out little details of the ride that make it what it is.
This was a turning point in my life. I could recognize the importance of music and sound. I realized the connection between music and life is very similar and that they affect each other in many ways. If you're depressed, you write a sad song. If you're exuberant, you write a happy-go-lucky song! There is also so much to learn in both subjects. Life has lessons needed to be learned. Music has to be taught and figured out too, just like life. People also make careers out of music. Their life is based solely on music. It works too. They're happy and a lot of the time rich! Music is life. Life is music.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment