Thursday, March 5, 2009

dear class...by:85

Help!!! ok so were should i start well i hate comming to school i would rather drop out then come everyday. my friends always get mad if i dont wanna come but it seems like when i am her they arnt. either theres drama or fighting. Or they all go somewere or something. It seems like im alone at school so i just hate comming. so what do i do to make comming to school fun and exitng instead of dull and boring?

5 comments:

Writer said...

A suggestion to your problem is to find something that is fun abbout school. If it's not a subject then go for a theme like friends that do understand you that relate to you. If that doesn't work you should just find a project or extracurricular program to go in to keep your mind busy or to get you looking forward to getting through schools. Don't try to do much though and it does work because I have gone through it and thought I was miserable in schools. Hope you try.


#88's comment

Writer said...

branch out and start making new friends start by talking with then and then hang out with them more often sooner or later you will find new-er friends and you wont feel so alone at school




#50

Writer said...

Well if your frends don't come to school when you do, you should make more friends so when your friends don't come you'll still have someone to hang out with. You never really realize there's a lot of drama and fighting at school if you stay out of them and not get yourself into them. So the more friends you make I think the more exciting and fun school will be for you!! Good Luck!!

-#16

Writer said...

School can be really stressful when you don't have anything to look forward to. I was in your situatuation, but i've learned to be my own friend. School is very important. Please don't take it for granted.

-63

Writer said...

Look, let me tell you something. Trust me millions and millions of kids feel the same way about school and feel the need that it would just be easier to drop out, but let me tell you something, if you were to drop out you'd never get anywhere in life, you'd just be a sock that never gets clean. Life, and school may not be the best thing and may not be fun but in the end you'll be thankful that you came to school everyday. Nobody wants you to drop out. I don't want you to drop out, your friends, your family, your teachers, none of them would want you to drop out. WE ALL WANT YOU HERE!! Maybe you should try and find the fun and interesting part about school. Try to find things you like to do. And if there's drama or fighting, just walk away, say to yourself "I don't need this, I'm better than that," and trust me just keep saying that and I promise life will a million times easier for you. Don't give up on life, friends, or school. Make the best out of things and hopefully one day you'll be glad you went. I have faith in you, don't give up
From: #8