Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Family Folklore by Shaunie Graham

It was a family reunion, I was about three years old. I thought I was big girl so I tried to drink out of the big cup. It was so big compared to mine, it could have been gallons of soda to me at that time.



I went to get the drink and BAM!! The ice and soda went EVERYWHERE! The ice went all over my face and down my shirt. It was so cold I thought I was going to turn purple and blue. My whole family was around laughing at me so loud that it was echoing in my head. At this point I was crying my eyes out, which made them laugh even harder and louder.

My family made fun of me for it until I was at least 6. It didn't bother me back then because I didn't understand. But now, I wasnt to pull my hair out for not catching in AND being stupid enough to think I was a big girl.

No comments: