I was a little over a year old when this photograph was taken. We had been at Disneyland all week, so we decided to go to a beach just a short drive from our hotel. The beach was sandy and dirty with twigs and sticks all over in the sand. It was nice and sunny outside with a clear blue sky in the background. It looked simple, like most every other beach in the world. To the right of me there was a man in the sand. My mom told me of the picture since I was too little to remember the event, but my mom doesn't know who the guy is either so it could be my grandpa, my dad, or a complete stranger.
It was my first time ever at the beach so my mom decided to take a picture of me to remember it. I was in my little, pink, frilly barbie swimsuit. My hair was in a pixie, shag type haircut and I had a look of frusteration and dispair on my face. I was covered with sand and lets just say it was rubbing in the wrong places! It was really hot outside and I badly wanted to go in the water, but my mom wouldn't let me go by myself, and being the big girl I was got upset. My mom took a picture because she says the look on my face was priceless to her!
Though I don't remember the event I feel like I was there from the story my mom told me. I can picture myself doing something like that, when I was little I was very defiant of my parents. I wanted to be my own person, I was so little and depended on my parents to take care of me, but I wanted to do things on my own. There I was sitting in the sand hot, upset, and sad. My mom snapped a picture: little miss grown up!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
I love it! I could see the look on your face with all that sand rubbing in the wrong places ha ha. I bet it was a pricless moment for your mom. Nice work!
--Kaitlyn Byars
Post a Comment