This is a picture of me when I was four, about 9 years ago.I am at my grandmothers house holding her puppy. I am standing by the sidewalk on the grass, in the background you can see my grandmothers shed and her trampoline. You can also see my big brother trying to climb up a tree using a rope. My grandma used to live on a farm about 3 hours away from Salt Lake City, so we couldn't see her very often.On the top right corner you can see some hay and a big broken blue bus.
That day we left at 7 in the morning and slept there for five days. Every night we roasted marshmallows and made a 8 ft tall camp fire. Some times we would go swimming somewhere, I cant remember where because it was a long time ago. We rode horses and went to my grandmas store.
On this trip my best friend came and so did my two brothers friends. This was the funnest trip I ever went on although it didn't smell very good. My brothers and there friends were having a paint ball gun war and my brother "accidentally" shot me, but I always knew it wasn't an accident.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
That must have been really fun. The marshmallows must have tasted delicious. It's also really fun to ride horses. I can't believe your brother "accidentally" shot you with a paint ball gun.
Devin Bryner
P.S. I like the blue font.
Post a Comment