Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"A Snapshop of Me" By: Nyoun Benj

It was a warm summer day of 2008. In this picture, my youth group and I were at the park attending a B-b-que. We were coming from a Youth Service. I was trying to dry off my clothes because we just finished playling with water baloons. The grass was green as green can get, so I was really excited to lay out and the warm Sun dry my cold, wet clothes.

Maritza (far left) Ashley (right of Maritza) ME! (in the middle) Anelle (far right). The reason why this picture was taken was because we were about to go get something to eat, so we just took a picture to get something to remember that day by.

Well we were all very hungry, so we just pulled out a camera and started taking pictures until it was time to eat so right after we took the picture, one of our friends Yvette who isn't in the picture came and tried to ruin it, so we beat her to the chase. By then the food was ready and we had the time of our lives there. :D

2 comments:

Writer said...

I love it! You are a great writer! I can see everything! It's all just so descriptive!
~Emily McBride

Writer said...

Jeez, you're a great descritive writer! I could just smell the B-B-Q! Just thinking of it, is going to make me hungry ha-ha. I also liked how you gave so much characterization that you told us where you were standing in the picture, as well, as where your friends were standing too.! You sure do know how to write a paper!!

Great job

~Jessica Coles~