Hello Class, this is number ... Some of my good friends do really bad stuff. They go out and get high every once in a while, and drink alchohol. They asked me if I wanted to go and do drugs and drink, and they wont stop asking me. I dont want to do drugs but they say I wont be there friend unless I go with them. They say im not cool because I wont go with them. They are really good friends of mine and I dont know what to do.
10 comments:
Well, just say NO! You are who you are, embrace it. If those friends aren't letting you be you and are pressuring you to do bad things, they aren't really true friends! There's plenty of good people around! Interact with them!
Just keep on saying no, what i woulddo in this situation is slowly wean off of hanging out with them so much and find some other friends that have higher standards. But don't stop being nice and their friend just don't follow their influence!
~47
Have you tried to get them to do different things instead of drugs and stuff maybe get them into some hobbie or playing sports,and if they don't want to then just keep saying no to them that your not into that thing and you want to something else
-92
If they really are good friends, then they will respect your decision. But if they don't, then maybe you've just known them for a while. I've gone through the same problem with some of my friends. I've gotten them to stop all that stuff. All you have to do, is wear the pants in your friendship. Lay down the line and set it in place. Give them the consequences of what they're doing to themselves and also what you'll do if they don't stop (Tell an adult). Try to get them to stop themselves, but if they don't, then tell some trustable figure.
-42
The truth is i dont think there your true friends. If they were true friends they would understand that you dont want to do that. I have gone through this exact same situation. Let me say i truely know how you feel. Sometimes i felt left out but I knew i was making the right choice and to this day i have never done any drugs.So next time they ask you to go with them tell them that they can do it if they want but your not going along for the ride. You still care about them i understand but you need to make it clear to them that your not going to do it. Mabey you need to go meet some new friends because the peer pressure from your friends now might be too much. Hope this helps!!
:85
ok so im in the exact same situation. But i dont want to do drugs. i'm just not in to that kind of stuff. You should just tell them that you aren't comfortable doing that but dont try to make them stop. Thats their decision. You could tell them that you dont think what they are doing is right(if thats how you feel) but let's say you try telling them that if they dont stop you wont be their friend.. but then its doing exactly what they're doing to you when they are trying to get you to start.
~39
Hi, if your friends are doing really bad things and you dont want to do any of that stuff, just tell them if doing that stuff is what I have to do to be your friend then i would rather not be your friend, and if they cant respect that then they arent your real friends.
-22
tell your friends that you are going to tell on them and see if they quit and if they dont really tell some one I did that with my step brother and it scared him really bad and I got him to quit.
Just set it straight with them, tell them you're not into those kinds of things. And you don't appreciate it when they do that. Try that out and see what happens. :D
-63
Hey you know you should just tell them the truth. Let them know that you do want to be friends but that you don't want them to get you involved with them and the things they do. If they reject you then you probably did have a bad group to hang out with but you should never get pressured into things like that because of friends or family. So just go and talk to your friends and let it all out about how your not into that stuff. Don't go by pressure. I know how it feels because i've been pressured to, maybe not by the same things at times but I have been in situations like that and it did work by talking to them. #88
Post a Comment