Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Metaphor Madness By Andrew Makian

Life is skiing. You first have to climb up a hill at some point to go back down. Sometimes when you climb you slip and fall, but you have to get back up and keep going. Life isn't always perfect. You have bad days when you feel you are falling down the hill. There are some days when you feel very good. That is like reaching the top of the hill and are about to ride down. You can't always be going down the hill because at one point you need to climb it again after you go down.



Theres a lot of things that can make me happy and there is also things that can make me sad. When I win my basketball or soccer games I feel great and like I'm on top of a mountain. When I lose my games I feel mad and sad at the same time. You need to forget what happened and keep doing it until you succeed. You can't learn to ski on your first try. You have to practice until you get the hang of it. Thats how life is. If you fail at something then get back and do it again. D0n't give up when you fall down. Just try your hardest and at the end it will finally pay off

No comments: