Friday, March 6, 2009

Dear Class By 71

Dear class,

I have a problem with one of my friends. He started getting into a bad group of friends that do drugs. He's way different than before and I don't know if I should tell someone or just help him out. I don't want to get him in trouble since he's my friend but I want him to be back to normal.

2 comments:

Writer said...

You know what. Telling an adult is the best thing you can do. You might think that you're being a bad friend. But really. This is the best thing you can do. :D

-63

Writer said...

Drugs can be scary. What you should do is try to help him yourself first and if that doesn'w work, tell someone else and try to get them to help. You should also try to explain the bad things that come from drugs and that he shouldn't do them. Then try to help him to quit and keep him away from that group of people. If none of that works, talk to someone you know can help him. Good luck
54