It was a cold winter day, but it was warm in the high school auditorium. Girls of all ages were surrounded by family and friends congratulating them. This picture is with me, my friend Saige, and my other friend Nicole. It was my first show in company and I was really nervous. I was glad when the first show ended but I still had another show to do.
I've been dancing for almost nine years now. I do ballet, tap, and a contemporary/jazz mix. In my free time I like to dance full contemporary and some hip-hop. For my tap dance in my big show I'm doing a dance to the song "You can't stop the beat" from hairspray, and my jazz will be Micheal Jackson's "Thriller". This picture was taken because we were all walking trying to find our parents but we found Saige's mom first. My mom was right behind her and I guess I didn't see her. The first picture her mom took we were looking at her. Then I noticed my mom she took the picture that I'm using.
At that moment I felt proud and excited. I felt proud because I finally had the Starlette Company logo on my uniform. I was excited because I just finished my first show in Company. I could tell that my mom was so proud of me. The rest of my family came to the second show that I had that night. Whenever I see this photo I laugh and smile to myself because it brings back all of the memories I had that night. I can remember it so clearly it's like it was just yesterday. This is a snapshot of me as a Starlette for the first time.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
3 comments:
I remember that night also it was very entertaining. I bet your mom was very happy of you because that is a special moment in your life... Skylar Ward
I am glad you had a good time that day in the auditorium and I think your mom was very happy....Joseph Isaacson
Post a Comment