Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dear Class by 42

Lately, I feel like kids on my team have been treating me badly. I don't feel like they think of me as a teammate sometimes. I play on the same line as the captain, and he goes off position a lot. So when the other team scores a goal because of his mishap, they all blame me for it. When that happens and it really was my fault, I take the blame. But it's just wrong when they do it because I'm just there, but didn't do anything wrong. I also feel like the whole team tends to ignore me when I have something to say, and just in general. When they make a plan for a play, they don't tell me what's going on. So they go on with the play, it gets messed up, and they blame me for it. Just because they aren't being respectable teammates.

2 comments:

Writer said...

well im not good at sports in fact i either fall flat on my face or hit someone but i think that u should try to hang out with the team more and be more social that way they will start respecting you and wont tease you that often and even when they do it shouldnt matter to you if something happenes something happens just do your best and if nessesary complain about the captain

Writer said...

Jeez, I'm sorry. But don't worry your not the only one who feels like they get blamed for everything no matter it is, because thats exactly how my mom is. We're like in the same shoes here. Well, anyway the only thing you can do is talk to your teamates, and or your coach. Explain to them that you don't feel like your getting full on respect for what you do for the team, and you feel that your team is being a little excusive and not getting the facts straight before they go on blaming you.
Good Luck From: #8