Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Dear Class" by 41

I am 14 and in Jr. High. I am making lots of friends, but one of the people that I have been hanging out with ever since preschool, has been arguing with me a lot lately. We get in arguments all the time about the smallest things that don't even matter. I wish we didn't argue so much because she is a really nice person and I still want to be her friend. We just argue so much and we never agree on anything so it is really hard to hang out with her. What should I do?

5 comments:

Writer said...

Not all friends agree on things. So what I think you should do is sit her down and talk to her, tell her how you feel. I think that if she sees how you feel about her she'll probably change. If you get in an argument with her just tell her you don't want to awrgue anymore. Tell her the argument isn't worth your friendship. Your friendship will last longer if you guys are able to communicate. Good Luck!!!

Writer said...

#81
I no how you feel because the same thing happend to me in 7th grade. what I would do is try to be nice to her and hang out more. Do what you think she would like to do. Good luck.

Writer said...

I know how you feel! I've been through this as well. Me and my best friend went through a time period when all we did was fight. But today, our friendship is better than it's ever been. Just talk to her about things and work things out. I honestly think that you guys are just going through a hard time in your friendship, but you will get through it! It happens to everyone. Just be sure to communicate with her and tell her how you feel. Chances are things will work out just fine because you've been friends with her for the majority of your life. I'm sure things will be fine. Good Luck!
-97

Writer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Writer said...

Me and my best friend get in fights a lot too! You should talk to her about it and let go of your pride too, Don't think that she should have to say sorry first, be the bigger man and try to make things better with her.




~59