Life is like a basketball game you never know when your going to win.I have good times and bad times but i bounce write back into it. or some times I let people bounce all over me.you learn from my mistakes every day.
I used to not be not that good at basketball but my dad inspiered me so i could be a better person off of the court and on the basketball court.I got beter every day trying to be my self not somrbody else im a starter at basketball and I am a better person because im not mad because I dont haved to worry about playing.
When I started to play basketdall little league i didint really do good when i was under preasure so my coach usaully put me on the bench most of the game then my dad startedto talk to me. he said he used to have the same problums he said you got to be your self nottry to be something better then you are. And you cant let nobody step or nock you around not evin a coach andi learned from my mistake.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
too many GAPS!!
Post a Comment