HI I am 14 years old I have been having problems with school. At the begining of the year I was doing good with school work now I'm struggling WHAT DO I DO!!!
Well whoever this is you could always try a tourter or try staying after school to get more help from the teachers, and its not always the coolest thing to do going to a touter and stuff but i had to, so give it a try, hope i helped see ya.
Well I know What is happening to you because it is happening to me right now. Well some of the advise I am getting now is to just try to focas and ask the teachers for extra cridit to do. I hope this helps... #2
Just make sure you get your homework done. It also helps to study for tests. If you are forgeting when your tests and homework is due write in your planner and check it every night. I used to not use my planner and I was very disorganized but now that I use it, I remember when to study and do homework! Hope this hepled! ~41
Try to focus a little more. Keep a binder with all of your seperate classes. Keep your mind on your class and not on things out of class. Try to use your planner a little bit more. I used to have the same problem when I didn't use mine but they came up when I used my planner more. Good Luck and stay focused.
4 comments:
Well whoever this is you could always try a tourter or try staying after school to get more help from the teachers, and its not always the coolest thing to do going to a touter and stuff but i had to, so give it a try, hope i helped see ya.
-22
Well I know What is happening to you because it is happening to me right now. Well some of the advise I am getting now is to just try to focas and ask the teachers for extra cridit to do. I hope this helps... #2
Just make sure you get your homework done. It also helps to study for tests. If you are forgeting when your tests and homework is due write in your planner and check it every night. I used to not use my planner and I was very disorganized but now that I use it, I remember when to study and do homework! Hope this hepled!
~41
Try to focus a little more. Keep a binder with all of your seperate classes. Keep your mind on your class and not on things out of class. Try to use your planner a little bit more. I used to have the same problem when I didn't use mine but they came up when I used my planner more. Good Luck and stay focused.
-69
Post a Comment