skip to main |
skip to sidebar
dear class buy 81
I have a friend and we were best friends since 1st grade, but some body started a rumer about me. Now he thinks I hate him and he doesnt talk to me anymore. I am trying to get him to be my friend again but he just keeps ignoring me. What should I do.
3 comments:
Tell him the truth and how you feel. If he's a real friend, he'll believe you and not the rumors.
Look, I know exactly where you're coming from. I used to have a friend like that. She always wanted to be in the popular group and so she tried to be friends with them, and they told her rumors that I said mean things about her and she believed them. I told her they're lying, and if your a real friend you'll believe me. Just tell your friend the truth and explain to him, if he's a true friend like you say he his then he'll believe you. Just have faith and hope that he'll soon realize what a great friend you really are.
talk to him tell him its just a roumer. say you would never do or say anything like that.
#75
Post a Comment