I have a friend who has been making some bad decisions and it's getting me worried. Her parents are saying she's acting exactly like her older sister, which is not true at all. She's always depressed and she doesn't eat sometimes and I feel like I'm part of the problem because I don't know what to tell her. I always try to sit her down and talk to her but she never listens to me. What do you think I should do???
3 comments:
talk to your friend ask her if there is any thing you can do to help and if her parents wont listen tell yours...63
Well with that I know what you mean because my friends that are girls do this all the time. What I do is I ask her if she would like to have a bite of something that I am eating or something like that. If she says no to that I would just ask her over and over again. I hope this will help you. Good luck... #2
If you open yourself up to her maybe she will open herself up to you and tell you whats wrong and then you can help her.. hope I help -92
Post a Comment