I am having trouble with a certain class. I can usually do the work we get in class but I'm having trouble with the homework. I can usually get it done but some assignments I just can't remember. Because of this I am getting a really bad grade and I am getting worried that I won't be able to get my grade back up. Most of my other grades are okay but this is
different. I'm not sure whose idea it was to take the class but I thought it would be fun. I was wrong though. I really wish I hadn't taken it. I really like the teacher and I have a few friends but I am getting frustrated with the work. I know if I could just remember I could get my grade back up but it seems like I just can't remember to do the homework. Please help me with this!
2 comments:
Well I know what you are talking about because this was happening to me about a month ago. Well what I did is I had my friends remind me or I forgot to do that I would write them down in a planner or something. You should also organize your papers for each class like put them in a floder or something like that. So that when you get home you could just pull out all of the folders and just look though them each night or whenever. I hope this helped you good luck. by #2
Try getting a folder thats what i have and I make a pocket for each class and as soon I get homework I put it in a homework pocket usually in the front so when I look in my folder I see that I have homework and it really helps. -92
Post a Comment