School can be the greatest place to be, and can also be the worse! When you get caught up in all the drama and problems, you would dread going to school! But all that aside, let's say one day you told a "close friend" something. Then they tell their friend, that tells other people, then by the end of the week everyone would know about it. My friend had a secret, so she told who she thinks is her "closest friend" friend who told her friend. When someone trusts you, you should charrish that, and keep it in mind that whatever that person tells might not mean all lot to you, but it means so much to the other person. So i'm trying to convince my friend that her "close friend" isn't someone she couls trust. How should I break it down to her without being so harsh?
3 comments:
You should just let your friend know that her "close friend" is telling everyone her secret. The way you say something determines if it's harsh or not. So just be calm about it and tell your friend what's going on. Good Luck!!!
-#16
You need to tell your friend that her friend is telling everyone. There is nothing else you can do, if you dont then you her secret goes around.
47
Honestly, if you've told her and tried to explain time and time again, just be harsh. I know it sounds mean, but trust me if you put a little attitude into it, it cold really make a difference. I used to have a friend just like that and one day I just came right out and told her the truth about how I felt, I told her to think about what I said, and for the first little while she didn't want to believe it & just ignored me, but finally she realized I was right, and that's exactly what you need to do. Talk it out, and if she doesn't seem interested in what your trying to tell her, just simply tell her to think about it and I promise it'll finally sink in and she'll realize that you were just trying to be a loyal and good friend. This is a problem where you just kind of have to wait even though you don't want to, you're going to have to.
Good luck From: #8
Post a Comment