Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dear Class by 69

Why are guys so complicated? There is this guy that I really like. He says he likes me but rarely shows it. A while ago he said he liked me then a little while after he told me he didn't. As soon as I didn't care for him anymore he admitts he liked me the whole time. We like each other and are comfortable in saying so, but we don't talk at school... how do I get him to talk to me? I try talking to him but it seems like he's afraid to make eye contact with me.

Another problem with him... I like one of his best friends a little but not as much as him. So he always has to say something about it. I don't know what to do with him... ANY HELP?

6 comments:

Brooklyn said...

First of all, don't worry, us girls are way complicated too. My suggestion would be to a) tell him how you feel or b) get over him and move on. You're only in junior high, you've got plenty of guys to explore.

Writer said...

Well guys are afraid to engage in conversations, they dont prefer to talk especially if your surronded by friends. I think if you want to talk to him you must be the one to engage, otherwise move on, and forget about him.

27

Writer said...

There are plenty of guys at this school who would be interested in you, you just have to go find them. Tell him how you feel and if he still plays stupid mind games with you then move on!

Writer said...

I would start by just simply saying hi when you see him. If he really doesn't seem interested in talking to you at school then he isn't worth it. It seems like it might be best to just move on. And I know moving on is hard but if he isn't treating you with the kindest and highest respect then don't waste your time. You can and will find someone better!
-97

Writer said...

Hey! Well i have been in that same situation. Give him a dead line, like pick some random date and if he does not ask you out or show you more that he likes you, move onn. there are alot of guys in this school, so you have many choises. Good luck!

~52

Writer said...

i know how you fell uhh its like you cant live with or with out the. ive learned to just move on . you are still young theirs more guys.