Okay well, my aunt is going on her yearly trip/vacation to Cancun, Mexico and I'm worried about her going this year, because I've heard on the news that Mexico's crime rates are extremely high this year and that they recommened NOBODY should go what so ever right now. So I'm just really worried about my aunt going there and don't want anything to happen to her. I told her that I'm scared and that I'm worried about her going and she told me that everything's going to be fine, but I'm still worried. How can I deal with it and make myself not so worried about it?
4 comments:
Well, unfortunately I can't tell you that every thing's going to turn out just fine and dandy. But all you can do is have faith and believe it'll be okay, and whatever life throws at you, you have to catch it and deal with it to the best of your ability.
I know that feeling and it's not a good one. My boyfriend and his family were actually going to go to Mexico over Spring Break but decided not to because of all that is going on. If you still have this feeling then sit your aunt down and tell her that you have a really bad feeling about her going and make her hear you out. I hate to say this but things may not turn out fine if she goes. Make her see your side of things and maybe she'll understand your feelings better.
-97
What I think you should do is sit your aunt down and let her know that you really care about her and you don't want her to go. The only way you can convince her not to go is to just talk to her. Good Luck!!
-#16
Post a Comment